Saturday, June 18, 2011

Japanese cotton cheesecake



I hate it when i have to walk past bread talk every time i go to the mall.
You know why?

Because every time--EVERY TIME--i catch a glimpse of their cotton cheesecakes and i just die.
right there.
In a public place. i die.

Well, not literally. But inside.
Why i never BUY one?

Because by that time i would have already spent about 99% of my savings on topshop stuff. More accurately--ONE topshop item. gosh things are getting pricey, aren't they?

Then i came up with the GENIUS idea that i would make my mom buy me all the ingredients so i can MAKE my own. That way i get to stuff my face all free of charge!

SO here is the ultimate sponge-cake-like, light, cheesy, Japanese-inspired cheesecake that i have been obsessing over for about nearly a year. It's about damn time.

This is what happens when a cheesecake meets a sponge cake. ever want all that cheesy goodness in a less dense, not-so-rich cake?

Of course you do.
Now you have the solution so don't dilly dally and get your parents to invest in some quality cream cheese.

And because i couldn't resist...

2 comments:

  1. I have never tried this before, but I've always been so intrigued by it. This may just have to go on my to-bake list very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I was always so curious about the taste and texture. You should try it! it won't dissapoint! :)

    ReplyDelete