And these cookies are 'da bomb.
crisp and brown on the edges and gooey and chewy and divine in the middle.
Man, I am still hungry.
If you want to shake it up a little, add white chocolate chips. Or butterscotch chips. Or peanut butter chips.
Well, whatever floats your boat.
I love walnuts and semisweet hersheys bake-able chocolate morsels.
Now ponder this: Should i ask for a giant tower of chocolate chips cookies for my sixteenth birthday 'cake'?
Fancy Schmancy sweet sixteen cakes are so overrated.
I'll have a leaning tower of choc. chip goodness.
1. i don't need to CUT the cake into slices
2. You don't need to feel bad asking the hostess to cut you another slice. just nip one right off the tower.
3. i like cookies more than cake
4. i ESPECIALLY love these cookies
1. i might finish the whole cake myself
it looks like i am having a birthday cookie tower.